C-Cubed Construction excels in office space build-outs. We have a wealth of experience and expertise in this area, and can complete projects of all sizes and scope. From build-outs of existing structures to ground-up construction, we're your comprehensive solution.
We understand that every business has different needs when it comes to their office space. That's why we work closely with our clients to ensure that we meet their specific requirements. We take the time to understand your business and what you need from your office space before we start work. This ensures that the final result is exactly what you want and need.
We pride ourselves on our high quality standards and attention to detail. We use only the best materials and workmanship to create beautiful and functional office spaces. Our team of skilled professionals will work tirelessly to complete your project on time and on budget.
Contact us today to get started on your next office space build-out!
• We have a wealth of experience and expertise in office space build-outs
• We can complete projects of all sizes and scope
• We understand that every business has different needs when it comes to their office space
• We work closely with our clients to ensure that we meet their specific requirements
• We use only the best materials and workmanship
And anyone else already involved in the project, such as an architect.
This may include: Architect, Subcontractor, Structural engineer, Interior designer, Landscape architect.
Constructability, Material choices, Preferred vendors, Design details
Our goal here is to define as many building materials and details as possible.
We use starting cost inputs. Then we revise the budget through conversations with owners and project leads, to
arrive at a final budget we can adhere to.
This way the owners and the building and design professionals understand what to expect and can commit
- Draft a set of construction plans
- Meet cost goals
- Detail expectations for various inputs and labor
Sound like a process? That's because it is! But we think it's worth it.